Foreign teachers speaking English as native language, bachelor or master degree, have teaching experience of at least two years or a certificate of teaching English as a second language, e.g., Tesol, Tesl, Tefl, age below 55.
II. Job Responsibilities:
1. Working Hours: about 12 teaching hours per week and teaching-related extracurricular activities assigned or organized by the school.
2. Courses: English-related courses, e.g., Oral English, English writing, and Cultures of English-speaking countries, etc.
III. Salary and Allowances:
1. Accommodation: a free and exclusive two-storey apartment well equipped with living facilities on campus, water, power, Internet access, and digital TV paid by the school. Foreign teachers only need to pay their meals at the school canteen or cook by themselves at apartment (about 1,000 RMB per month).
2. Salary: The first year’s salary is 5,000 RMB per month for a
bachelor and 5,500 RMB per month for a master. The salary will be paid monthly in RMB for 9 months, winter and summer vacations excluded. One extra month’s salary of bonus will be paid at the end of a full academic year (usually in July). You can apply for a salary increase of 200 RMB per month for each additional academic year.
2、工资报酬：学士第一年5,000 元/月，硕士第一年5,500 元/
3. Travel Allowance (before tax): RMB 2,200 after a full academic
4. International Air Ticket Allowance (before tax): RMB 10,000 after a full academic year’ s working.
5. Medical Allowance (before tax): RMB 2,000 after a full academic year’s working.
6. Telephone Allowance (before tax): RMB¥ 50 /month for 9 months.